Have you ever thought about starting your own WoW blog, but aren't too sure where to start? Well tonight we have very special guest Zee, author of Z is for Zeirah, to have a chat about getting started with blogging, and what keeps her writing.
Here are some links we talked about in the show:
- Wowhead has a guide of what to do in preparation for 7.2, and what to hold off on - http://www.wowhead.com/news=261124/be-prepared-what-to-do-before-legion-patch-7-2
- Some stuff about new things coming in 7.2 - http://www.wowhead.com/news=260962/everything-to-do-on-the-broken-shore-in-patch-7-2
- Ann's list of her favourite blogs:
- Z is for Zeirah (zisforzeirah.wordpress.com), cinder says (cindersays.net) and their amazing blog challenges (zandcindersblogchallenge.wordpress.com)
- Gnomecore (gnomecore.wordpress.com)
- Coffee Cakes and Crits (coffeecakesandcrits.wordpress.com)
- Deez Wurds (deezwurds.wordpress.com)
- Sivation's musings about WoW (http://sivation.wordpress.com)
- WoW Road Trip (wowroadtrip.wordpress.com)
- Your Quest Log is Full (yourquestlogisfull.wordpress.com)
- Cymre's Bubbles of Mischief (www.bubblesofmischief.com).